B1/B2 Visa – Business/Travel Visa USA

The most popular tipe of US visa.

The B1/B2 visa is a non-immigrant US visa that permits visitors to enter the US for business and tourism purposes.

Besides these activities, any other purpose of the visit is not allowed with the visa B1 or B2. Activities that are strictly forbidden to do with these visas are the following:

Become a full or part-time student
Perform and get paid for it
Work in press or journalism
Engage in any form of employment
Enter as a crewmember on an aircraft or ship
Seek permanent residence in the US
A visitor’s visa is a great opportunity though to explore the US and create business connections, and violating the activities you are allowed to do might damage your chances of getting another US visa in the future.

The benefit of the visitor visas is that there is no cap on the number issued in a year, and those who abide by the rules can get it as many times as they want as long as they fulfill the criteria.

B1 Visa – Business Visa USA
The B1 visa is a temporary non-immigrant US visa that permits visitors to enter the U.S. for business purposes.

The required criteria for obtaining this type of visa are:
-your visiting the US is related to business
-you have enough money to cover your stay in the USA
-you intend to return to your country as soon as your visa expires and you are not going to stay in the USA.
If you meet these requirements and can confirm your right to receive documents using valid documents at the application stage, you can apply and get a B1 visa.
B1 visas are valid for up to six months, and may be renewed once for up to a further six months.

B2 Tourist Visa
The B2 visa is a temporary, non-immigrant US visa that permits the holder to enter the United States for a short period for travel, recreation, or family purposes.

Visa B2 is suitable for:
-Tourist trips to the USA
-Visiting friends and relatives in the United States.
-Foreign nationals entering the country to marry a US citizen or a Green Card holder
-Trips to competitions or performances for amateur athletes, musicians, dancers or other performers
-Non-business community agreements
-For treatment in the United States of foreign nationals

Do You want to Apply for a Business/Travel Visa USA?

Fill out the form and take a step closer to the dream!

Basic Information
Trip Information
Additional Details


AddIf you have more than one first name or last name, then please add it here


Address of the Person Applying for the Visa